Participants will gain information and skills required to manage acquisitions, disposals, and loans, and to create and maintain the body of documentation which is the infrastructure of the collections.
- Go to https://members.museumsontario.ca/
- Log in as an individual member
- Click on the green My Courses button
- Under Upcoming Courses click on the course you want to register for
- On the Course Information page click on Register
If the course is full and the registration button does not appear, email email@example.com to add your name to the waiting list.
Registration for Certificate in Museum Studies courses is open to OMA Individual Members and Commercial Consultant Members.
Not a member? Join today! Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership in the OMA.