Learn to create vibrant, attractive and accessible exhibits that welcome and engage visitors of all ages. Through presentations, group work and hands-on activities, participants will work through all of the stages in developing a museum exhibit, from initial concept all the way to summative evaluation.
Online registration is now available.
1. Go to https://members.museumsontario.ca/
2. Log in as an individual member
3. Click on the green My Courses button
4. Under Upcoming Courses click on the course you want to register for
5. On the Course Information page click on Register
If the course is full and the registration button does not appear, call the OMA to add your name to the waiting list.
Registration for Certificate in Museum Studies courses is open to OMA Individual Members and Commercial Consultant Members.
Not a member? Join today! Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership in the OMA.