Participants will gain the knowledge and skills required to coordinate the objectives and activities of the museum with the specific needs of its communities. The course is designed to look at a wide range of issues facing museums in their search for audiences and support. Emphasis will be placed on finding practical solutions and sharing ideas.
Online registration is now available.
1. Go to https://members.museumsontario.ca/
2. Log in as an individual member
3. Click on the green My Courses button
4. Under Upcoming Courses click on the course you want to register for
5. On the Course Information page click on Register
If the course is full and the registration button does not appear, call the OMA to add your name to the waiting list.
Registration for Certificate in Museum Studies courses is open to OMA Individual Members and Commercial Consultant Members.
Not a member? Join today! Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership in the OMA.