Participants will acquire the knowledge and techniques required to manage a museum within the context of an historic building, and to care for the historic building as an artifact. The objective of this course is to familiarize participants with the activities and concerns involved in the careful conservation of the historic building, particularly as they relate to the building’s use as a museum.
Online registration is now available.
1. Go to https://members.museumsontario.ca/
2. Log in as an individual member
3. Click on the green My Courses button
4. Under Upcoming Courses click on the course you want to register for
5. On the Course Information page click on Register
If the course is full and the registration button does not appear, call the OMA to add your name to the waiting list.
Registration for Certificate in Museum Studies courses is open to OMA Individual Members and Commercial Consultant Members.
Not a member? Join today! Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership in the OMA.