The Education and Public Programs course provides a learner-centered approach to the planning and design of engaging and relevant learning experiences for diverse audiences. Students will engage in hands-on and collaborative learning activities, connecting theory to practice while designing programming that responds to emerging trends and shifts in the museum field.
Online registration is now available.
1. Go to https://members.museumsontario.ca/
2. Log in as an individual member
3. Click on the green My Courses button
4. Under Upcoming Courses click on the course you want to register for
5. On the Course Information page click on Register
If the course is full and the registration button does not appear, call the OMA to add your name to the waiting list.
Registration for Certificate in Museum Studies courses is open to OMA Individual Members and Commercial Consultant Members.
Not a member? Join today! Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership in the OMA.