Participants will acquire an understanding of the objectives of museum and gallery management and how to apply these to the administration of museums and galleries in Canada. Course participants will develop skills required for effective museum and gallery management.
- Museum management;
- museum organization;
- strategic management;
- human resources - paid and volunteer;
- financial resources;
- information management;
- current issues and strategies in managing community museums.
Course Dates: January 11 — March 21, 2021
- Go to https://members.museumsontario.ca/
- Log in as an individual member
- Click on the green My Courses button
- Under Upcoming Courses click on the course you want to register for
- On the Course Information page click on Register
If the course is full and the registration button does not appear, call the OMA to add your name to the waiting list.
Registration for Certificate in Museum Studies courses is open to OMA Individual Members and Commercial Consultant Members.
Not a member? Join today! Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership in the OMA.