48th Highlanders Museum
This military museum collects and exhibits the weapons, uniforms, equipment and related items of the 48th Highlanders. Artifacts at the museum date from the Regiments founding in 1891 to the present day. Among the collection are a wooden cross that marked the Regiments dead in the capturing of the Vimy Ridge, the Regimental Colours from 1892 and cap-badge and medals collections. The museum is located in St. Andrews Church built in 1874 and designed by William Storm.
Type: Military Museum