Hamilton Civic Museums
Discover… Real People. Real Stories. Real Adventure! Hamilton Civic Museums provide hours of entertainment for you and your family. Explore five National Historic Sites, a children’s museum, community museums, and over 150 annual events, exhibits and workshops.
Hop on-board a miniature steam train during Live Steamer Days at the Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology. Prepare and enjoy delicious Victorian fare in Dundurn Castle's historic kitchen. Enjoy summer concerts at Fieldcote and Whitehern, and a Military Tattoo in Dundurn Park. Don’t miss the Re-enactment of the Battle of Stoney Creek the first weekend in June – a Top 100 Event in Ontario.
- Dundurn National Historic Site - Dundurn Castle, Hamilton Military Museum. The Kitchen Garden at Dundurn, The Castle Shop
- Whitehern Historic House & Garden - National Historic Site of Canada
- Battlefield House Museum & Park - National Historic Site of Canada
- Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology - National Historic Site of Canada
- Hamilton Children’s Museum
- Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum
- Griffin House