Presented in partnership with the Ontario Association of Art Galleries
Judy Wolfe and Karen Wishart of Consulting Matrix will facilitate a small group of sector leaders while other participants observe the process. Observing participants will be able to ask questions of the panelists as they work through the agenda and scenario planning.
- Demetra Christakos, Art Gallery of Sudbury
- Alexander Gates, Canadian Automotive Museum
- Brian Meehan, Museum London
- Janis Monture, Woodland Cultural Centre
Participants will learn how to plan for the long-term under extreme uncertainty and imagine possible futures.
Consulting Matrix provides advice and support to leaders in non-profit organizations and governments across Canada. They specialize in governance, strategic planning and relationship building. Judy Wolfe and Karen Wishart have been partners in Consulting Matrix since 2005.
- Judy has served many clients in the arts, from artist-run centres to public galleries, from arts service organizations to provincial funders.
- Karen has served clients in the not-for-profit sector, particularly those involved in front-line service delivery, and leads the firm’s Indigenous relations practice.