|Minister MacLeod hosted a multi-sectoral technical briefing on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The briefing discussed the easing of public health measures coming into effect on February 17, 2022 at 12:01am ET.
For information purposes, the listed summary of measures for museums, galleries, science centres, and historic sites is as follows:
- Open with indoor capacity limited to the numbers of members of the public that can maintain physical distancing of 2 metres
- Physical distancing of 2 metres required on indoor amusement rides or tour vehicles, with limited exceptions
- May elect-in to proof of vaccination requirements, during which time physical distancing requirements would not apply; must post a sign that proof of vaccination requirements are in place
- Maximum capacity must be posted (for settings that do not elect-in to proof of vaccination requirements)
- Reservations required for indoor events or activities or seated events
- Restrictions apply for concerts, event, performances or movies held at the establishment
- Every person on an indoor amusement ride or outdoor tour vehicle must wear a mask or face covering that covers their mouth, nose and chin, with limited exceptions
- Must have a safety plan with additional requirements
Read the full News Release discussing these measures HERE.
Read O. Reg. 364/20: Rules for Areas at Step 3 and at the Roadmap Exit Step HERE.
For updated information as it becomes available, visit the Government of Ontario website HERE.