The Corner Stone at Wolseley Barracks

The Corner Stone at Wolseley Barracks

Wolseley Barracks is not only home to The Royal Canadian Regiment Museum, but also the first military architecture errected by the Dominion Governement post British retreat. Approved in 1883 with a bill in Parliement for $30,000.00 expenditures, the building was designated for the Infantry School Corps. Work began in 1886 and was completed in 1888. 

Balises: 
#RCRHistory; @RCRMuseum; www.facebook.com/RCRMuseum