Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston
The original Dry Dock and Engine House were built in 1890. The Kingston Shipyard Company added extensions to the Engine House in 1915 and 1941 as well as an extension to the Dry Dock in 1921. The Marine Museum was created in 1975 and historical renovations were completed in 1981-82. The Museum houses an impressive collection of exhibits related to shipping on the Great Lakes, ship building and marine archaeology. Guided tours are available in English. Please book in advance and cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled date.