As a benefit of being an OMA Member you receive access to the following Resources. Please be advised that members must login to access select resources.
- Museum News
- ONmuseums - Weekly eNewsletter sent to Members and Stakeholders with sector and OMA news, resources and initiatives
- Alerts - Communications about important museum-sector news and time-sensitive information (ie: Ontario Budget) sent to Members and Stakeholders
- Professional Development - Communications about important OMA Professional Development Opportunities sent to Members and Stakeholders
- Archived News - Archive of all e-communications sent to Members and Stakeholders (2009 - present)
- Handbooks & Reports - a collection of books and reports published by the Ontario Museum Association
- Tools & Policies* This list is currently under review and will be updated as resources become available.
- CMOG Standard Resources - Resources prepared by the OMA and the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport to support museums in the creation or revision of their organizations' policies in the areas of the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport's Standards for Community Museums in Ontario.
- Inclusion 2025: A Practitioner's Guide to Inclusive Museums
- Collections Management
- Education and Interpretation
- Human Resources
- Physical Plant Management
- Technology and New Media
- ONmuseL Listserv - discussions and information of interest to museum professionals, students and others concerned with art, heritage and culture in Ontario (via email)
- Forum - discussions with your colleagues - exchange with your colleagues on topics of importance
- Professional Links - list of organizations with connections to art, heritage and culture
*Updating Your Museum Listing:
- Click here for a step-by-step user's guide on how to update your Museum Listing. (Cliquez ici pour voir le guide d'utilisateur pour comment mettre à jour votre Rubrique de musée.)
Not a member? Don't delay, your membership benefits are just a few clicks away!