- Ontario Museum Association Awards of Excellence 2021 Recipients
- Ontario Museum Association Awards of Excellence 2021 - Honourable Mentions
Awards of Excellence 2022
Nominations for 2022 are now closed, thank you for your nominations! All nominators will be contacted directly by the OMA to confirm receipt.
Have you or someone you know been involved in a project that has inspired others, engaged the public, pushed the envelope, or made a difference? Is there a museum you know that is doing great work that you feel needs recognition?
Nominate yourself or someone else who is doing excellent work in the Ontario museum community for an OMA Award of Excellence.
The OMA Awards of Excellence are designed to:
- recognize outstanding contributions to the Ontario museum community, with emphasis on innovation;
- advance the museum profession in Ontario;
- encourage high standards of excellence in the museum field.
- Excellence in Community Engagement
- Excellence in Exhibitions
- Excellence in Programs
- Excellence in Publications
- Excellence in Special Projects
- Distinguished Career Award of Excellence
- Promising Leadership Award of Excellence
- Volunteer Service Award of Excellence
Nomination Information Package
Download the information package for category descriptions, guidelines, eligibility requirements, and instructions.
Nominations will be accepted by email until May 30, 2022.
If you have questions about the program or your nomination, contact Mary Collier, Professional Development Program Manager at email@example.com.
Each recipient receives a special OMA certificate, as well as an award of excellence badge for their website.
Need some inspiration? Click Here to read about recipients from previous years.