Terms and Conditions
Submission of your proposal by any means indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions for participating in the 2020 Ontario Museum Association Annual Conference if your proposal is accepted by the Program Committee.
1. At least one author of the proposal must register for the conference by June 15, 2020. If no author of the proposal has registered for the conference by this date, the proposed presentation will be removed from the conference program. To encourage participation of community and other external partners (those working outside of the culture/heritage sector) who will only attend their session, registration fees may be waived in consultation with the OMA.
2. The OMA and its members appreciate the contribution that presenters make in sharing their professional knowledge and expertise to strengthen the museum sector; however, all presenters are expected to register for the conference. The OMA does not pay for expenses for session speakers. All sessions and presentations may be filmed, and images or video footage taken, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images and video footage, to be webcast, archived online and displayed on the OMA website and other OMA communication vehicles, and to be used for promotional purposes in perpetuity.
3. By submitting your proposal, you certify that:
- This presentation was prepared originally for the 2020 OMA Conference.
- That you and any co-presenters have the requisite rights and permissions to grant the OMA the rights to the presentation, in print or electronic form (video recording and online slides)
- You also warrant that you have specifically obtained any and all required permissions for the reproduction of any included illustrations, tables or extended quotations from their copyright holders.
- You authorize any images or video footage taken, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other images and video footage, to be webcast, archived online and displayed on the OMA website and other OMA communication vehicles, and to be used for promotional purposes in perpetuity.
- You (including any co-authors) retain copyright in this work.
If you did not receive confirmation email for submitting the proposal, please send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org